Title HeLPS Transfer - Helps for High Training and High School
Project Number LDV/TOI/08/IT/500
Project Type Transfer of Innovation
Marketing Text The Project HeLPS Transfer want transfer the results of HeLPS Project (new paradigms, new models, new tools and new competensis in the e-Learning area) in the sectors of University Education, post-University High Training and High School through the specialization of these results to the needs of the two reference sectors, the linguistic localization and the structural adaptation of the main HeLPS products and the Training and Guidance of the Operators in the University and School sectors.
HeLPS Project is an excellence project realized in the framework of the Leonardo da Vinci Community Programme - Second Phase, in the period 2004-2007. The Project has had a final assessment score equal to 10/10 and has received numerous national and international recognitions.
The Project has achieved numerous results and realized many products which raised the specific interest of the School and University world. Among them (for more information see www.help-net.org):
- e-Didactic Paradigms (e-Learning Didactic Paradigm);
- e-Didactic Methodology Design & Planning for the planning of training interventions based on e-Learning and operational tools for its application;
- e-Stage System for realizing Teleworking and Cooperative e-Learning “Stages” (Training-on-the-Job);
- e-Simulation System, for the low-cost development of role playing and simulation;
- Technological-Organizational Infrastructure for the management of e-Learning processes called eL-System and HeLPS services Access Portal;
- Design of the following 4 e-Learning high-level Professional Profiles:
o e-Learning System Leader
o e-Learning Project manager
o Expert in e-Authoring
o Expert developer of Advanced Contents for e-Learning
- Planning of the related Training Pathways (Design and Planning) for each professional profile
- The volume entitled “FROM DIDACTICS TO E-DIDACTICS - Paradigms, Models and Techniques for e-Learning”, Edited by Giuseppe D’ANGELO, 2007, Naples, Liguori Editore.
The “HeLPS Transfer” Project’s Partnership has deemed that the results of HeLPS Project are particularly suitable for favoring the satisfaction of general and specific needs existing in the University and Scholastic sectors to use the e-Learning.
For this reason, it has established to use exactly the HeLPS results for supporting specific initiatives, in the different Partnership countries, aimed at:
- disseminating the results of the preceding Project HeLPS in the University and School world in the partnership countries;
- planning High Post-Degree Training (Master) interventions able to train one or more professional figures and introducing them in the job market;
- using the manifold innovations of HeLPS for making them available as tools and services supporting the Masters that will be adapted by the Project itself and for further initiatives of e-Learning training and development in the Partnership countries.
The Project HeLPS Transfer is managed by the following CONSORTIUM OF PARTNERS:
- ITI “Francesco Giordani” (Promoter and Coordinator) - Naples (Italy)
- Consortium HERMES - Naples (Italy)
- University of Salerno - Departments of Informatic Engineering and Applied Mathematics (Italy)
- University of Bologna - Faculty of Sciences of Education (Italy)
- SILabo - Information Society Laboratory Srl (Naples, Italy)
- Eulearning - Institute for the Research, Planning and Development of the "well learning" (Naples, Italy)
- Technology University of Kaunas (Kaunas, Lithuania)
- Baltic Education Technologies Institute (Vilnius, Lithuania)
- University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest - CTANM (Bucharest, Romania)
- Casa Corpului Didactic (Bucharest, Romania)
- University of Malmo (Malmo, Finland)
- POINT Project Cons. & Eng. LLC (Ankara, Turkey)
- Gazi University - Faculty of Education (Ankara, Turkey
The TARGET GROUPS of the Project are:
> The direct beneficiaries (in the short term) of the Transfer project are:
- University Teachers and Designers
- School Teachers and Designers
> The indirect beneficiaries are:
- University Managers
- School Directors.
> After the end of the project, the beneficiaries in the short term will be:
- Graduates (High Training/Post-University Master Courses);
- University Students (University Courses during which the knowledge, products and systems realized by the project will be introduced;
- High School Students who will be involved in e-Learning experiences realized by the teachers who have taken part in the training seminars realized by HeLPS Transfer.
The TYPE OF TRANSFER realized by HeLPS Transfer is both a sectorial and geographic transfer.
From the "sectorial" point of view, the project intends to transfer the main methodological and instrumental HeLPS results to the following sectors:
- University Training (High Training included);
- School Training.
The transfer towards university will concern:
- introduction of paradigms, models, methodologies and tools in the didactic practice and, in some cases, in specific university courses (such as: Education Sciences, Engineering, Computer Sciences);
- design of High Training Courses/Post-University Masters aimed at training the professional figures planned by the previous HeLPS project.
The transfer towards the school training will include:
- introduction of paradigms, models, methodologies and didactic tools for High School Teachers;
- planning of e-Learning modalities in the school practice.
Besides the Italian Universities and Schools, from the geographic point of view, the project intends to transfer the main HeLPS results also in:
- the Universities of the following countries: Lithuania, Romania, Sweden, Turkey.
- High School in Romania.
The WORKPLAN to realise the Project objectives is articulated in the following WorkPackages:
- WP 1: Analysis of the different transfer reference application contexts;
- WP 2: Adaptation of the different HeLPS training tools and pathways for transfer purposes;
- WP 3: Linguistic localization of adapted training tools and pathways and publication of the book;
- WP 4: Transfer to High Training, University and School;
- WP 5: Design, planning and realization of training seminars for operators;
- WP 6: Adaptation of HeLPS Portal to HeLPS Transfer activities;
- WP 7: Valorisation (transversal phase)
- WP 8: Quality Management Plan (transversal phase)
- WP 9: Management and Coordination of the Partner Consortium (transversal phase)
Utilization and distribution of results
description of new occupation profiles
open and distance learning
program or curricula
At the end of the Project, HeLPS Transfer will realize the following products:
• Post-University Master pathways for the training of the HeLPS professional figures, addressed to specific target of graduates from each Partnership country .
• e-DD&P Methodology consolidated in relation to the Partnership.
• e-Stage environment adapted in the languages and in the organizational models of each Partnership country.
• Volume entitled “From Didactics to e-Didactics - Project Management Paragraph, Models and Techniques” with annexed CD-ROM published in all the Partnership languages, both in hardcopy and e-Book format.
• Publish the volume entitled “From Didactic to e-Didactics” with annexed CD-ROM in all the localization languages, both in hardcopy and e-Book format.
• Applicative Tools of the eDD&P Methodology and of the e-Stage System in all the languages different from Italian and English.
• e-Stage Web localized in all the Partnership languages different from Italian and English.
• Seminarial Plan for University Trainers and Teachers and High School Teachers, with related material for the realization of initiatives.
• Seminars addressed to University Trainers and Teachers: one or two for each Partnership country.
• Seminars addressed to University Professors: one or two for each Partnership country.
• “HeLPS for High Training and High School” Portal in all the Partnership languages.