Title AGRI-MULTIFUNCTIONALITY II - Sistema de Adaptación a la Multifuncionalidad para Jóvenes Agricultores
Project Number ES/08/LLP-LdV/TOI/149086
Product Training System for the Adaptation to Multifunctionality
Title Training System for the Adaptation to Multifunctionality
Product Type teaching material
Marketing Text AMII: Training System
The training system for the adaptation to multifuntionality developed by the Agri-multifunctionality II. The main aim of this Training System is to show in practice how other farmers who had an idea of multifunctional farming have developed it, what problems they have had, what grants they received, how they started it up and what the final results of the adventure were.
The system is made of the following parts:
- An introduction on who develops the Project and Why (Home section);
- The Multifunctionality State of the art: information on what is Agricultural Multifunctionality and its importance in the rural world today (Learn More section);
- Case Studies: 51 case studies of Multifunctional experiences coming from 20 European Countries (Case Studies section);
- Teaching guide for trainers: a working tool for teachers and tutors to facilitate the understanding of multifunctional activities and their implementation by farmers (Trainers section).
- Bibliography: a list of relevant texts related to Multifunctional Agriculture, Training and other aspects tackled in the case studies is provided in this section (Bibliography section);
- Links: a list of web pages of relevant bodies, institutions and organisations at national and European Level related to Multifunctional Agriculture (Links section);
- Help: this part offers instructions about how to use the training system on PC (help section)
Target group Young Farmers
Area of application
The product is designed for:
- Young farmers who have been in farming for many years, this project offers them the possibility of adapting to a very different new reality.
- Young farmers who are joining family farms, this project prepares them to tackle this new situation in an innovative way giving them the required training.