Project Number 142591-LLP-1-2008-1-FR-LEONARDO-LNW
Project Type Networks
Country EU-Centralised Projects
RECOMFOR project is directly in view of the European ECVET Recommendation:
"Recommending that Member States support the development of partnerships and national and European networks devoted to test, implement and promote ECVET".
The RECOMFOR partnership includes most of the stakeholders of vocational education and training systems in 10 countries, for the certification “assistant in international trade”.
The main objective of the project is to develop within the network members a space for mobility for students, during their training pathway, using the ECVET principles and tools.
Upstream RECOMFOR project, the project COMINTER allowed partners to develop a "shared reference", i.e. a tool to maximize the areas of compatibility between different national certifications.
Recognition, transparency, certification
Sectors Other Service Activities
procedure for the analysis and prognosis of the vocational training requirement
transparency and certification
The main outcomes of the project are:
- A table of correspondence between each certification and the certification described in the shared reference. It allows for every mobility project to find the most relevant training content to an equivalency certification, but also a description of the training programme and evaluation;
- Quality charters for training centers and companies, in order to develop mutual trust between partners;
- An adaptation of the tools offered by ECVET: Membership Agreement (Memorandum of Understanding), Learning Agreement, Personal transcript of learning
- An association that enables registered members to consolidate the network on the basis of common rules. The association also ensures the sustainability of the project with identified financial resources and a steering committee. Project sustainability is ensured by the definition of rules enabling the entry of new members and the adoption of the name NETINVET for the association, which opens the possibility to integrate other certifications than “assistant in international trade”;
- Support and information tools for members of the network, in particular:
* A website www.netinvet.eu that allows network members to interact, set up new projects and organize exchange of students;
* Methodological guidelines helping to build ECVET mobility projects
The first tangible results of the project RECOMFOR:
- The development of the Association NETINVET: 38 training centers and 6 national professional organizations in the sector have joined the association and actively participated in the first general assembly;
- The development of mobility: more than 150 exchanges took place in 2009-2011 and are developed in 2012. They take place as part of training in the training center and in company through work placement. They involve a growing number of partners and countries. These exchanges gradually take the form of mobility operations in the spirit of ECVET:
* With duration slowly getting sufficient (3 weeks to 3 months) to assess learning outcomes that can enter the certification process;
* With progressive use of ECVET tools, in particular the learning agreement, even if the national regulatory requirements do not always include yet the
possibility to consider ECVET points or recognition of the assessment performed abroad. The conditions are nevertheless met for a quick switch when the
regulations will be adapted;
- The opening of the association NETINVET to new certifications, in particular transport and logistics, with thirty new members expected early 2012.
More information on www.netinvet.eu and www.recomfor.eu