Title EU-Move: das Europäische Mobilitätsportal für Berufsbildung
Project Number 502230-LLP-1-2009-1-BE-LEONARDO-LAM
Project Type Flankierende Maßnahmen
Individual Participation Nicht möglich
Country EU-Zentralisierte Projekte
Marketing Text under construction
One of the observations in the EVTA network, is that an increasing number of students go abroad for a training in workplacement companies.
Nevertheless it seems that there are many cases in which people are facing "barriers" to go abroad. The main barriers we have experienced in the EVTA network are the following:
- the lack of workplacements abroad;
- quality assurance;
- language barriers;
- cultural aspects;
EVTA members have carried out projects in which tools and educational material are developed, with the aim to promote mobility at EU level.
The objective of the EU-move project is to create synergies between the different project outputs and disseminate the outputs of two LdV projects (INTENT) and (TRANSVALP) in the existing LLL portal of EVTA and CERTICOM, resulting in a European mobility portal for vocational training (Eu move portal)
EU move if offering the following services:
- an online environment with digital workplaces to communicate with each other;
- a data base with workplacements abroad;
- expanded with vocational language profiles;
- expanded with intercultural aspects;
- expanded with preparatory e-learning modules (language/intercultural aspects).
Practical workshops, experimenting and monitoring mobility cases, will ensure that the mobility portal is tuned to the needs of the users.
Mobility of students and workers occur, but that there are still barriers to go abroad. These are to a large extend related to quality assurance of assessments, the quality of workplacements and languages and intercultural aspects.
EU-move exploits the products of two LdV projects (TRANSVALP, INTENT) via an existing infrastructure of the EVTA network, resulting in a mobility portal for students, workers and individuals. The advantage is, that many services related to mobility are accessible via one entry in this way.
Three existing infrastructures are the host for the disseminated products:
- The EVTA LLL portal, where members store and exchange information with each other.
- CERTICOM, a database with certified workplacement companies in the hospitality sector (www.hoteltrainees.com).
- EVTA@cademy, the e-learning platform of the EVTA network (www.evta-academy.eu).
CERTICOM and EVT@cademy will be expanded with the products of TRANSVALP and INTENT and integrated in a seperate section in the EVTA LLL portal: the mobility portal "EU-move".
TRANSVALP offers vocational language profiles and tests and INTENT offers competence profiles, training unit and assessment standards on international entrepreneurship, focussed on intercultural competences.
Exploiting the results of TRANSVALP and INTENT in an existing infrastructure, it will give a boost to the mobility of students and workers at EU level, offering the opportunity to practice languages and intercultural aspects during their workplacement abroad or in advance via preparatory modules.
Handel; Instandhaltung Und Reparatur Von Kraftfahrzeugen
Gastgewerbe/Beherbergung und Gastronomie
Erziehung und Unterricht
Beschreibung neuer Berufsprofile
Transparenz und Zertifizierung
EVTA uses existing infrastructures instead of brand new systems, because the EVTA LLL portal has more than 6000 users.
The first half of the project is focussed on the "development" of the mobility portal, which means linking the existing tools to each other and create a seperate space for the EU-move portal in the EVTA LLL portal.
The most important outputs are:
- expansion of CERTICOM with language and intercultural profiles and standards;
- exploitation of preparatory units in language and intercultural learning via the evt@cademy;
- linking the different services to each other in the EVTA LLL portal, resulting in the mobility portal.
Half way the project, practical workshops are planned in order to involve the potential users in the project.
The second half of the project is focussed on the testing phase of the mobility portal, and monitoring other mobility activities in the EVTA network, with the aim to use experiences from the testcase and from outside to strengthen the mobility portal.