Title Development of a common training programme for ABI caregivers
Project Number 505666-LLP-2009-SI-LEONARDO-LMP
Product Project meetings
Title Project meetings
Product Type others
Five project milestone meetings were conducted
throughout the ABI project implementation life-cycle. ABI project meetings involved all the partners. They were very important as it was an opportunity for the partners to share experiences, problems and ideas, to get acquainted with current performance levels and task progress, to refine planning if
necessary, and to work closely on specific aspects of the project.
Minute reports of all the meetings have been posted ABI website under the section Documents.
The kick-off meeting took place in Ljubljana on October 15th and 16th 2009. The main
objectives of the meeting were to outline the project tasks, deliverables and financial rules and to set the Workpackages activities to be carried out during the following 2 years. The meeting was opened to a wider public.
The 2nd project meeting was held in Angers in France March 11th and 12th. The main aims
of the meeting were to outline the ABI Basic Learning Outcomes and to draft the ABI Training programme.
The 3rd project meeting took place in Szombathely in Hungary on November 4th and 5th
2010. The main objectives were to introduce the partner´s ideas and suggestions (according to national requirements) concerning:
- the criteria for the selection of trainers,
- the examination tool for the participants at training,
- the overall format of the training programme,
- the structure and content of the ABI training Manual.
Partner also briefly introduced the possibilities in each country for the implementation of the training programme and for the possible linkage of the training programme with the NQFs and EQF.
The 4th project meeting took place in Linz on May 26th and 27th 2011. The aim of the 2-days
post-pilot meeting was:
- to present and compare the results of the 3 pilot testings of the ABI training programme that were
held in Slovenia, France and Hungary, in April and May,
- to jointly identify necessarry modifications and adaptations of the training curriculum and
the ABI Manual,
- to come to a mutual agreement regarding the exploitation of all the outcomes/results arising
from the collaborative project work jointly carried out by the partners and to allocate the rights
and interests among the partners,
- to prepare the final conference in Slovenia.
The project partnership met in Portorož on the Slovenian coast for its final 5th meeting, one day prior to the final ABI conference, on October 20th 2011.
The aims of the meeting were:
- for the contractor to introduce to the partners the final project results: the final ABI leaflet in 5
languages, the ABI Manual and the ABI Guidelines,
- for the partners to summarize the findings of the National Integration reports regarding the
future use of the ABI training programme,
- to make final arrangements regarding the final ABI conference,
- to make an action plan until the submission of the final report to the EC.
Target group All project memebers.
Result Smooth functionning of the project.
Area of application Internal usage.
Product Languages English