Title Development of a common training programme for ABI caregivers
Project Number 505666-LLP-2009-SI-LEONARDO-LMP
Product Dissemination strategy
Title Dissemination strategy
Product Type others
The first draft of ABI Dissemination strategy, introduced the activities that had been scheduled for the first part of the project. The first update presented the dissemination and exploitation activities that were
taken from the beginning of the project as well those planned until the project ending. The final report summarises all dissemination and exploitation activities of ABI project
since its beginning in 2009 and it also reports some afterward dissemination and exploitation actions.
These activities aimed to publicize the project to the broadest possible audience, at all dissemination levels to set up the successful use of the results in particular after the project has concluded. Dissemination and exploitation activities were carried out in WP6 and WP7 by all partners under the leadership of the project coordinator.
• Service users,
• Families, relatives,
• Survivors and parents organisations and associations,
• New employed, low experienced staff in organisations and institutions for long-term ABI care, support and rehabilitation,
• Staff in pre-existing community service models that are allready working with ABI (ex: nursing homes, services for persons with developmental disabilities…),
• All professionals and paraprofessionals involved in providing some kind of care and support to persons with ABI: family doctors, social workers, future employers, teachers, comunity carers,…
• Professional associations, bodies,
• Policy decision-makers,
• Credentialing bodies
Area of application The dissemination strategy was a reference report for the whole partnership in the project.
Product Languages English