Title Development of a common training programme for ABI caregivers
Project Number 505666-LLP-2009-SI-LEONARDO-LMP
Product Trans-national report on integration
Title Trans-national report on integration
Product Type others
The report is a synthesis of all national
integration strategy reports. These reports are based on a summary of all reports written during the projects’ lifetime by each partner.
The purpose of the trans-national report is to provide a concrete strategy/action plan in order to implement the training programme
in each partner country and to further increase the visibility of project exploitable results.
• Service users,
• Families, relatives,
• Survivors and parents organisations and associations,
• New employed, low experienced staff in organisations and institutions for long-term ABI care, support and rehabilitation,
• Staff in pre-existing community service models that are allready working with ABI (ex: nursing homes, services for persons with developmental disabilities…),
• All professionals and paraprofessionals involved in providing some kind of care and support to persons with ABI: family doctors, social workers, future employers, teachers, comunity carers,…
• Professional associations, bodies,
• Policy decision-makers,
• Credentialing bodies
Area of application This report directly addresses the issue of further implementation and will provide an action plan for activities beyond the scope of the project.
Product Languages English