Title Development of a common training programme for ABI caregivers
Project Number 505666-LLP-2009-SI-LEONARDO-LMP
Product Integration strategy paper
Title Integration strategy paper
Product Type others
The 4 national reports are a compilation of several reports that were elaborated during the project lifetime per country:
- The national report on training needs, conducted in Wp2;
- The results of the pilots, conducted in Wp4;
- The report on the national adaptations, conducted at a previous stage of Wp5.
The reports contain an extensive integration and exploitation strategy, developed per
country, containing a timeline and a number of detailed recommendations towards the
implementation of the ABI training programme at national/regional level.
Each report details the process of developing the training programme, the pilot, feedback and provides per country an extensive integration strategy on the steps to be taken in the final stage of the project and
after the projects’ lifetime. It contains a timeline and a number of detailed recommendations towards the implementation of the ABI training programme at national/regional and international level.
• Service users,
• Families, relatives,
• Survivors and parents organisations and associations,
• New employed, low experienced staff in organisations and institutions for long-term ABI care, support and rehabilitation,
• Staff in pre-existing community service models that are allready working with ABI (ex: nursing homes, services for persons with developmental disabilities…),
• All professionals and paraprofessionals involved in providing some kind of care and support to persons with ABI: family doctors, social workers, future employers, teachers, comunity carers,…
• Professional associations, bodies,
• Policy decision-makers,
• Credentialing bodies
Area of application Public