Title Development of a common training programme for ABI caregivers
Project Number 505666-LLP-2009-SI-LEONARDO-LMP
Product Report on differences between countries
Title Report on differences between countries
Product Type others
The report is a summary of the implementation and certification processes in 4 partner countries and it highlights the differences
between the countries. It also indicates possible linkage of the training programme with the NQFs and the EQF in each partner
country. The report will be a valuable cross-country comparison of the current organisation of training systems in 4 EU countries.
It is available to interested visitors
on the ABI website.
• Service users,
• Families, relatives,
• Survivors and parents organisations and associations,
• New employed, low experienced staff in organisations and institutions for long-term ABI care, support and rehabilitation,
• Staff in pre-existing community service models that are allready working with ABI (ex: nursing homes, services for persons with developmental disabilities…),
• All professionals and paraprofessionals involved in providing some kind of care and support to persons with ABI: family doctors, social workers, future employers, teachers, comunity carers,…
• Professional associations, bodies,
• Policy decision-makers,
• Credentialing bodies
Area of application Public.
Product Languages English