Title Development of a common training programme for ABI caregivers
Project Number 505666-LLP-2009-SI-LEONARDO-LMP
Product National report on pilot evaluation
Title National report on pilot evaluation
Product Type evaluation methods
Marketing Text The process of developing and organizing the pilot tests, the pilot deliveries themselves and the feedback recommendations from the participants, the trainers and the observers, were detailed in 3 National ABI pilot reports.
Description The report on pilot evaluation contain the gathered results on the pilot delivery evaluation and recommendations for possible adjustments and adaptations of the training programme.The reports were posted on the website of the project.
• Service users,
• Families, relatives,
• Survivors and parents organisations and associations,
• New employed, low experienced staff in organisations and institutions for long-term ABI care, support and rehabilitation,
• Staff in pre-existing community service models that are allready working with ABI (ex: nursing homes, services for persons with developmental disabilities…),
• All professionals and paraprofessionals involved in providing some kind of care and support to persons with ABI: family doctors, social workers, future employers, teachers, comunity carers,…
• Professional associations, bodies,
• Policy decision-makers,
• Credentialing bodies
Area of application The report on the pilot evaluation was made available on the project website and was the basis for the final adjustments to the training programme and the Manual.