Title Development of a common training programme for ABI caregivers
Project Number 505666-LLP-2009-SI-LEONARDO-LMP
Product Information leflets
Title Information leflets
Product Type distribution methods
Two sets of leaflets were produced in order to promote the dissemination of the ABI project among the target audiences and the general public.
The first set was designed to present general information about the ABI project while the
second one was produced at the end of the project to introduce the project main result, namely the ABI training programme. Both leaflets have been published in 6000 copies each, in English, Slovenian, French, German and Hungarian.
The leaflets have been disseminated at various national and international events.
The electronic version of both leaflets can be found online at: www.abi-project.eu.
• Service users,
• Families, relatives,
• Survivors and parents organisations and associations,
• New employed, low experienced staff in organisations and institutions for long-term ABI care, support and rehabilitation,
• Staff in pre-existing community service models that are allready working with ABI (ex: nursing homes, services for persons with developmental disabilities…),
• All professionals and paraprofessionals involved in providing some kind of care and support to persons with ABI: family doctors, social workers, future employers, teachers, comunity carers,…
• Professional associations, bodies,
• Policy decision-makers,
• Credentialing bodies
Result Bigger awarness and understanding of the project.
Area of application Public