Title Development of a common training programme for ABI caregivers
Project Number 505666-LLP-2009-SI-LEONARDO-LMP
Product National synthesis report
Title National synthesis report
Product Type others
Each national Synthesis report represents a synthesis of the training needs surveys and the
findings of the focus groups with service-users that were conducted in December 2009 in Slovenia, France, Austria and Hungary.
The reports also include recommendations for the development of the common ABI
training programme. Each report is available in English and in partner language on the ABI website.
Description The synthesis report is a working paper consisted of an inventory of identified training needs and best practices in each partner country with recommendations for the development of the common European training programme.
• Service users,
• Families, relatives,
• Survivors and parents organisations and associations,
• New employed, low experienced staff in organisations and institutions for long-term ABI care, support and rehabilitation,
• Staff in pre-existing community service models that are allready working with ABI (ex: nursing homes, services for persons with developmental disabilities…),
• All professionals and paraprofessionals involved in providing some kind of care and support to persons with ABI: family doctors, social workers, future employers, teachers, comunity carers,…
• Professional associations, bodies,
• Policy decision-makers,
• Credentialing bodies
Area of application Public.