Title Development of a common training programme for ABI caregivers
Project Number 505666-LLP-2009-SI-LEONARDO-LMP
Product Criteria for description of good practices
Title Criteria for description of good practices
Product Type procedure for the analysis and prognosis of the vocational training requirement
Marketing Text The project work will aslo consist in his first phase of collecting data on existing relevant training programmes and guidelines in Europe and elsewhere in the world, on their review, analysis and on the identification of samples of good practices, based on prior set criteria by the Austrian partner.
Description The Austrian partner who has expertise in vocational education and training will prepare a framework for the description of samples of good practices ( objectives of training, relevance of the training content, strategy of training, appropriateness of the training methodology and the quality of teaching materials, impact evaluation) . The document will be published in paper version and on the website to be downloaded.
• Service users,
• Families, relatives,
• Survivors and parents organisations and associations,
• New employed, low experienced staff in organisations and institutions for long-term ABI care, support and rehabilitation,
• Staff in pre-existing community service models that are allready working with ABI (ex: nursing homes, services for persons with developmental disabilities…),
• All professionals and paraprofessionals involved in providing some kind of care and support to persons with ABI: family doctors, social workers, future employers, teachers, comunity carers,…
• Professional associations, bodies,
• Policy decision-makers,
• Credentialing bodies
Result Database of samples of good training strategies.
Area of application The collected and analysed samples will be usedto find practical strategies and ideas for developing a rough version of a common trans-national training programme for service providers/caregivers
Product Languages English