Title Development of a common training programme for ABI caregivers
Project Number 505666-LLP-2009-SI-LEONARDO-LMP
Product Official project website
Title Official project website
Product Type website
The ABI website was launched in January 2010. The website has been realized in 5
languages: Slovenian, English, French, German and Hungarian. It is hosted and maintained by
the project leader, Center Zarja. It is available at http://www.abi-project.eu. Its main purposesare to promote and raise awareness about the project and its results, and to encourage the creation of a community of interest.
The webpage is structured in an easy and accessible way.
It contains the following different sections where the project is explained in details:
- The Home page: the home page of the website shortly introduces the ABI project and
gives the important relevant information.
- The Introduction page: on this page are described the main goals of the ABI project.
- The Partners page: this webpage section presents a brief description of the project
partners and the links to the respective websites.
- The Documents page: deliverables released during the project are listed in this page to
be accessed by interested people from outside the Partnership.
- The News page: this page shows general news and events about the project. A list of
conferences and events on topics related to ABI and other projects whose goals or
activities are linked to ABI project are also shown in this section.
- The Links page: some relevant links are listed there.
- The Contacts page: this section enables people to easily get in touch with the ABI
project coordintor (Center Zarja).
The website has been updated on the occasion of any news related to the project (deliverables, reports, meetings, events, etc). The free download of all project outputs is allowed.
A statistics analyser has been activated.in March 2010. From the data retrieved from Google
Awstats regarding the period between March 2010 until the 31st of October 2011 the website
was visited 4,950 times. There have been 2,964 Unique Visitors, 1986 visited the website
more than once. For more results from Google Awstats regarding the project website please
refer to http://www.abi-project.eu/awstats/awstats.pl?config=abi-project.eu.
• Service users,
• Families, relatives,
• Survivors and parents organisations and associations,
• Staff in organisations and institutions for long-term ABI care, support and rehabilitation,
• Staff in pre-existing community service models that are allready working with ABI (ex: nursing homes, services for persons with developmental disabilities…),
• All professionals and paraprofessionals involved in providing some kind of care and support to persons with ABI: family doctors, social workers, future employers, teachers, comunity carers,…
• Professional associations, bodies,
• Policy decision-makers,
• Credentialing bodies
. All partner members.
Area of application Public