Title Development of a common training programme for ABI caregivers
Project Number 505666-LLP-2009-SI-LEONARDO-LMP
Product Kick-off meeting
Title Kick-off meeting
Product Type others
The main aim of the kick-off meeting that took place in Ljubljana, Slovenia 0n October 15th. and 16th. 2009, were to introduce the project idea and raise awareness about it, to
outline the project tasks,deliverables and financial rules andto set the Work packages activities to be carried out during the
following 2 years. The meeting was opened to a wider public.
The kick-off start meeting took place in Ljubljana in Slovenia for 2 days in October 2009. It was attended by 10 participants from Slovenian partners, 2 per Hungary and France, 3 from Austria and 1 from Belgium.The meeting was public, so non-partner participants were present too both days.
The meeting was about discussion and further decision making on project objectives, roles, tasks, planning and adoption of disseminating strategies. The participants got acquainted with each other. The Steering Committee was be established.
. All project members,
• Service users,
• Families, relatives,
• Survivors and parents organisations and associations,
• Professionals and providers working with persons with ABI,
• Professional associations, bodies,
• Policy decision-makers,
• Credentialing bodies
• The smooth functionning of the project
. Awareness of the project and its activities amongst relevant stakeholders and end-users;
• Better understanding of relevant stakeholders and end-users;
• Establishment of partnerships among persons with ABI, service providers and policy decision-makers;
Area of application
Product Languages English