Title Innovative training methodology for CSR topics (Train4CSR)
Project Number 142517-LLP-1-2008-1-HU-LEONARDO-LMP
Project Type Development of Innovation
Country EU-Centralised Projects
Marketing Text Train4CSR project aims to develop new CSR training courses in a modern, interactive form, combining state of the art training methodology with sustainability awareness raising and information.
Summary Train4CSR is a multilateral project between partner organisations in Hungary, Spain, Italy, Belgium and Scotland, which will provide not only a suite of products covering key areas of CSR and sustainability, but more importantly an effective delivery mechanism in the form of a 'Train the Trainer' package. This will allow organisations to understand and embed CSR and Sustainability within their organisations, with an option of being trained in this delivery to take ownership thereof.
Key activities and milestones of Train4CSR project:
- Collect detailed information on target companies' needs and preferences,
- Identify partner companies,
- Develop the content for trainings in each selected CSR/sustainability issue (the knowledge, attitude and skills to be delivered by the trainings),
- Create the training packages on different CSR topics,
- Create 'train the trainer' package,
- Test and finalise training packages and 'train the trainer' packages,
- Design and produce training materials and tools,
- Inform stakeholders of project results,
- Promote project results to decision-makers
- Promote trainings among SMEs, and 'train the trainer' trainings among bigger companies.
Primarily, our goal is to change attitudes to CSR/sustainability issues, as attitudes include both cognitive and emotional
dimensions, as well as the dimension of action.
Financial and Insurance Activities
Electricity, Gas, Steam and Air Conditioning Supply
Other Service Activities
Information and Communication
Major outputs (all in 4 languages - English, Spanish, Italian, Hungarian):
- 10 one day/half day long training packages for company employees on different CSR topics,
- 'Train the trainer' trainings and methodology for vocational education trainers in 4 countries,
- Printed and multimedia materials and tools to accompany trainings,
- Extensive dissemination and exploitation to ensure sustainability of the programme.