Title Innovative Training Methodik für das Thema CSR (Train4CSR)
Project Number 142517-LLP-1-2008-1-HU-LEONARDO-LMP
Project Type Innovationsentwicklung
Country EU-Zentralisierte Projekte
Marketing Text Das Ziel des Train4CSR Projekt ist ein neues Trainingssystem von CSR zu entwickeln, die Methodik des Trainings mit nachhaltigem Bewusstsein und Informationen zu kombinieren.
Summary Train4CSR is a multilateral project between partner organisations in Hungary, Spain, Italy, Belgium and Scotland, which will provide not only a suite of products covering key areas of CSR and sustainability, but more importantly an effective delivery mechanism in the form of a 'Train the Trainer' package. This will allow organisations to understand and embed CSR and Sustainability within their organisations, with an option of being trained in this delivery to take ownership thereof.
Key activities and milestones of Train4CSR project:
- Collect detailed information on target companies' needs and preferences,
- Identify partner companies,
- Develop the content for trainings in each selected CSR/sustainability issue (the knowledge, attitude and skills to be delivered by the trainings),
- Create the training packages on different CSR topics,
- Create 'train the trainer' package,
- Test and finalise training packages and 'train the trainer' packages,
- Design and produce training materials and tools,
- Inform stakeholders of project results,
- Promote project results to decision-makers
- Promote trainings among SMEs, and 'train the trainer' trainings among bigger companies.
Primarily, our goal is to change attitudes to CSR/sustainability issues, as attitudes include both cognitive and emotional
dimensions, as well as the dimension of action.
Erbringung von Finanz- und Versicherungsdienstleistungen
Verarbeitendes Gewerbe/Herstellung von Waren
Erbringung von Sonstigen Dienstleistungen
Information und Kommunikation
Major outputs (all in 4 languages - English, Spanish, Italian, Hungarian):
- 10 one day/half day long training packages for company employees on different CSR topics,
- 'Train the trainer' trainings and methodology for vocational education trainers in 4 countries,
- Printed and multimedia materials and tools to accompany trainings,
- Extensive dissemination and exploitation to ensure sustainability of the programme.