Title Innovative training methodology for CSR topics (Train4CSR)
Project Number 142517-LLP-1-2008-1-HU-LEONARDO-LMP
Product Training materials
Title Training materials
Product Type teaching material
Marketing Text Train4CSR is a European project that aims to support companies and organisations in developing and delivering innovative training on corporate social responsibility (CSR). The Train4CSR Training Kit, available in four languages, provides an introduction to key sustainability topics and practical advice for trainers.
The Train4CSR Training Kit consists of the following:
- Ten Topic Manuals: each topic manual provides an introduction to a key topic in CSR/sustainability.
- A Trainer's Handbook: the handbook contains theoretical references on training theory, study materials and examples.
- A CSR/Sustainability Glossary of Terms: the glossary includes definitions of terms used in the field of CSR/sustainability.
- Managers, trainers and employees at companies
- Education institutions
- Business umbrella organisations
- Ten CSR training packages on different topics of CSR/sustainability (eight pilot trainings for company employees and four ‘train the trainer’ pilots for company managers),
- A Trainer’s Handbook for developing the skills of professionals dealing with CSR issues, and to prepare them for holding the newly developed trainings.
Area of application
How to benefit from Train4CSR?
- Companies and other corporate actors can use the training packages to help identify how they can build the knowledge, skills, attitudes and motivation needed to contribute to the sustainability transformation of business.
- CSR managers or other professionals responsible for CSR training within their organisations can benefit from ideas and advice for planning and delivering training.
- Vocational education and training professionals can enhance their understanding of CSR and learn about new and more effective training methodologies, such as experience-based learning.
- Other individuals and organisations can learn about key topics in CSR and innovative approaches to professional training.