Title „European foreman training in EUROSYSTEM Bauweiterbildung Transfer – E[x]PErT Bau“
Project Number DE/09LLP-LdV/TOI/147265
Product European Foreman Training with EUROSYSTEM Further Training Transfer Concept E(x)PERT – Construction
Title European Foreman Training with EUROSYSTEM Further Training Transfer Concept E(x)PERT – Construction
Product Type material for open learning
The manual of the E(x)PErT - Construction - Project" consists of two parts:
The manual part 1: "A Guide to Develop Hands-on Syllabuses for Adult Vocational Training in the Construction Industry" provides a guideline to create curricula with particular focus on hands-on orientation for teachers/lecturers and education-related personnel.
The manual part 2: "A Guide to Hands-on Teaching, Learning and Testing" is a compilation of methods and organisational forms for designing teaching and learning scenarios and for determining competencies. For teachers/lecturers and education-related staff, it provides a basis for designing lessons and educational events
The main topics of manual part 1 provide detailed information on:
- occupational competence;
- design features of hands-on training;
- design elements for learning modules;
- module types;
- learning goal formulations; and
- methodological recommendations.
Part 2 of the manual contains a methodological repertoire of simple and complex teaching methods. The structuring of each teaching method is based on a uniform model ensuring both the targeted selection and the comparability of methods. The business games from Sweden, annexed to this guide, were adapted to the requirements of transfer.
Target group The manual is aimed at education personnel who are well trained, highly qualified and possesses of a lot of construction site experience. Even these experts rarely have a pedagogic qualification.
The objective is to:
- introduce by way of example into the "teaching methods" complex of themes as there are much more than 100 known teaching methods and their particular variations;
- facilitate the acceptance and reasoned use of these teaching methods and techniques; and
- put focus on easibility /implementation of teaching methods in class through practice-oriented presentation of topics.
Area of application Concept and execution of continuing training and education measures, primarily in the construction sector.
Product Languages Czech