Title InnoTrain CSR - Corporate Social Responsibility in VET
Project Number DE/09/LLP-LdV/TOI/147 229
Product InnoTrain CSR - Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in vocational education and training (VET)
Title InnoTrain CSR - Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in vocational education and training (VET)
Marketing Text The CSR Compendium includes 4 educational films and 80 CSR modules.
The CSR Compendium contains following films:
1. Hanning & Kahl (Germany) – CSR Best-Practice-Company in the category„CSR at the working place“
2. Praktiker (Hungary) – CSR Best-Practice-Company in the category „CSR in the market“
3. Valorsul (Portugal) – CSR Best-Practice-Company in the category „CSR in the environment“
4. Pritchard Englefield Solicitors (UK) – CSR Best-Practice-Company in the category „CSR in the community“
In addition, the CSR compendium consists of 80 CSR modules in 8 chapters built upon each other. They discuss the process chain of CSR from its conception to its implementation in VET. Each module contains a summary of the topic, detailed information and additional references. Moreover, exercises to particular modules have been designed to provide trainers with didactic material.
Overview about the chapters of the CSR Compendium:
1. What is Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)?
2. Facts & Figures about CSR
3. CSR interfaces within the company
4. Strategies and tools for CSR
5. Fields of action of CSR
6. Communication of CSR
7. Practical examples for CSR
8. CSR in simple steps
Target group Trainers in VET; small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs); large companies
Result Shortly, the CSR Compendium will be available in den German, English, Hungarian and Potuguese.
Area of application Vocational education and training (VET)
Product Languages English