Title GuideMe! Quality Measures for Guidance of Job-Seekers in Group Settings
Project Number 2009-1-AT1-LEO05-01190
Project Type Transfer of Innovation
Marketing Text The Innovation Transfer Project extends already developed quality guidelines & a curriculum from the previous project QUINORA to new countries to improve quality of Guidance of Job-Seekers in Group Settings. In response to the internationalisation of vocational guidance further quality standards will be established.
Quality Measures for Guidance of Job-Seekers in Group Settings
The project GuideMe! is an innovation transfer project within the framework of the “Leonardo da Vinci Project”, supported by the European Union.
The aim is to extend the already developed quality guidelines and a curriculum to improve the quality of guidance measures in the context of the previous project QUINORA to "new" countries. Thus a foundation for common EU quality criteria in guidance will be created and applied in new partner countries (Turkey, Greece, Bulgaria, Lithuania and Poland).
In response to the internationalisation for guidance of job seekers European quality standards and the European perspective of the predecessor project QUINORA will be will be further established.
The project QUINORA (2005 – 2007, www.quinora.com) includes a curriculum with seven quality domains and a total number of 22 modules, complemented with 48 best practices applicable throughout Europe.
GuideMe! will be transferred to the new partner countries with further translated materials into the new languages, and 16 additional country-specific best practices.
In each country the curriculum will be discussed within four workshops with managers of guidance training activities in training institutions, various labor and education policy-makers (eg. employment agencies in EU countries), engaged in guidance activities, as well as trainers of guidance measures.
Utilization and distribution of results
Information and Communication
open and distance learning
program or curricula
1) Transfer of the already developed "QUINORA products" to other geographic regions
2) Translation of the quality guidelines into the new partner country languages (EL, LT, PL and TR)
3) Translation of the 23 theory modules, exercises, knowledge tests as well as 10 selected “old” best practices into the new partner country languages
4) Adaptation of the curriculum to the new partner country situations by:
- adding 16 new best practices from new partner countries EL, LT, PL, TK
- enlarging the e-library with with 50 new entries per new partner country with EN abstracts and 50 additional entries from AT and BG
5) New online and CD-Rom features for improving the userbility
6) Country-specific training designs for face-to-face workshops
7) 4 two-day valorisation workshops in different regions of the partner countries (in total 48 workshop days in 6 European countries)
8) Evaluation report of dissemination and valorisation in all partner countries
9) Short reports on the situation of guidance in groups settings and quality in guidance in the new partner countries EL, LT, PL, TK