Title Maximising Employee Performance: Minimising the Impact of Substances
Project Number UK/09/LLP-LdV/TOI-163_265
Product Training materials - face:face training
Title Training materials - face:face training
Product Type material for open learning
Marketing Text The MEPMIS project will deliver a comprehensive and user friendly training resource for trainers and managers in SME's. The training resource will equip managers with the knowledge and skills to address the issue of inappropriate use of alcohol and drugs among their employees.
The training resource will include the following:
- The need for alcohol and substance misuse policies in work.
- THe impact of substances on the body including work and performance
- Identifying the signs and symptoms of alcohol and substance misuse
- Developing a proactive and positive approach at corporate and individual levels
- Helping managers strike the right balance between discipline and support of staff
- Testing for substances - a good idea?
- The importance of rehabilitation and return to work
Target group Managers of SME's
Result Training resource
Area of application Training to be delivered face to face by skilled trainers to managers of SME's.
Product Languages English