Project Type Projets de transfert d'innovation
Le projet Net-université est une coopération entre Le centre de connaissance d’Islande de l’Est, Lews Castel College en Écosse et l’Univérsité de Jonkoping concernant le transfert de connaissance dans l’éducation universitaire continuelle.
Les objectifs du projet sont d’augmenter la coopération entre universités dans l’éducation universitaire continuelle, le support de droits commun et l’égalité pour tous à l’éducation dans les régions et comme une option dans l’éducation pour la vie parallèle au travail, définir les méthodologies pour soutenir l’éducation distribué et pour soutenir le développement et l’interaction entre des areas ruraux et urbains en développant des courses et en distribuant de la connaissance des régions jusqu’à l’université . Pour plus d’information, regardez sur www.nethaskolinn.is.
University studies are becoming an increasingly important part of vocational training and education. As the number of university graduates increases demand rises for individual courses and degrees accessible online or after working hours. People in the knowledge age demand that the vocational training they pursue after completing initial vocational training is credited within the university system and that through lifelong learning students/workers can achieve a university degree over time. Increasing access to distance education and facilitating a coherent accreditation system between universities is a way to answer these demands as well as offering education outside urban areas or in the periphery. Another important aspect is that these students have access to supporting services of vocational counsellors and technicians in their region.
The Net-university project objectives for the future are to:
• Opening universities to the public as an essential part of continued vocational training and lifelong learning
• Making university education accessible to adults and inhabitants of rural areas, as well as students everywhere to study on their own time parallel to their work
• Create a common marketplace for distance education
• Create a platform for cooperation both between universities/continuing education centres in Iceland and abroad in developing new courses and degrees
• Create a platform for continuing education centres and institutions in rural areas to develop courses at university level related to vocational education
• Develop methodologies and support to students in distance education
Based on already established relations with Iceland, Sweden, Scotland and Canada the partnership wants to set up a “transfer of innovation” project for 18 months to further develop the content and methodologies of their distance university education programmes, and set up a net-university network in Iceland. During the project the partnership will continue developing cooperation and pilot projects with universities and similar networks in other non-participating countries.
The project will take 18 months with following phases and milestones:
• 1st to 6th month - Definition phase
• 7th to 10th month – Transfer of innovation
• 11th to 15th month - Pilot actions and implementation in Iceland
• 16th to 18th month – Evaluation period
The project is organized in 6 work packages:
WP 1: Management, organization of the project, meetings and reporting.
WP 2: Definition and need analysis, presented in a coordinated analysis of partners education systems and the role of distrituted university education within those systems. Published in "The best practice report".
WP 3: Transfer of innovation, based on the need analysis, published in transfer of innovation reports.
WP 4: Pilot action: Developing a master programme and courses based on best practices and content developed by different partners. Trying out Open Education Resources as a way to cooperate on course development and its dissemination.
WP 5: Valorisation: Creating a Quality assurance system for distributed education and learning centres.
WP 6: Dissemination: Including a Web-site, articles, dissemination to relevant networks, final conference and participation in conferences/platforms relevant to project subjects.
Formation tout au long de la vie
Formation ouverte et à distance
Égalité des chances
Marché du travail
Validation, transparence, certification
Accès pour les personnes moins favorisées
Activités de Services Administratifs et de Soutien
Information et Communication
Activités Spécialisées, Scientifiques Et Techniques
Enseignement à distance
Matériel pour l'enseignement
The project is part of the development of the ministry of education and culture to develop the Icelandic model for the distributed university (Nethaskolinn). Project results will be disseminated to the ministry and used in this development process of the coordinated database for university education (distributed education defined within) as well as the definition process of knowledge and learning centres in the periphery as part of the concept of the distributed uninversity (Net-university)
The main products of the project are:
- The best practice reports
- The project website
- Transfer of innovation reports
Quality system for learning centres and continuing university education.
- Curriculums for a master degree programme plus a guide for curriculum development for Open Educational resources.
- The final conference will be taped and distributed (working language English)
- Information and a demo for a data base on learning and knowledge centres.
- Hopefully a coordinated and interactive database on distributed learning in Iceland plus dreams of coordinated information on student services (exams, courses, calanders etc. that is neccessary information for learning centres to improve their services towards students)