Title "Putting informal learning into practice"
Project Number NL/08/LLP-LdV/TOI/123015
Product Practical toolbox for stimulating informal learning in the workplace
Title Practical toolbox for stimulating informal learning in the workplace
Product Type website
Informal learning plays an important role in the competence development of your employees. It is therefore important that your organisation pays attention to informal learning in order to gain the maximum learning effects. We all know after all: up-to-date and skilled employees make the difference in today's economy.
The www.informeelleren.info website offers you a practical guide on how to get started with informal learning in practice:
- a useful model that links the theory and practice, thus facilitating intervention in the organisation;
- a quick scan to map out your workplace situation. Does informal learning take place and is the workplace suitable? An added advantage: The quick scan helps develop alertness to informal learning;
- tips and tools to get started straightaway;
- best practices with regard to informal learning;
- and much more interesting information on informal learning
Description On www.informallearning.net you'll find a freely accessible, easy to use toolbox rich of information about informal learning.
Target group HR-professionals and managers in various organisations, especially but not only production companies.
Result The website offers a framework to start dealing with informal learning , a quickscan to map your organisation and relevant tools to do interventions.
Area of application The website applies to all that want to use the benefits of informal learning and seek better ways to improve lifelong learning for their employees.