Title Towards a European Qualification Prototype for Adults Trainers Quadultrainers
Project Number 142592-LLP-1-2008-NL-LMP.
Product Validation and Testing Report
Title Validation and Testing Report
Product Type others
Marketing Text In what way is this project contributing to ensure a proper level of professional education in vocational adult training?
The document is composed by five main parts:
1. Introduction, where the aim and the structure of the document is described.
2. Outline of the validation protocol, where the overview of the approach is given.
3. Object of validation, where the objects of the different validation exercises are described.
4. Methods and tools, where the methods and the tools to be used for validation exercises are described.
5. Results of the piloting activities.
Target group All those interested
Result The Validation and testing report is conceived as the arrival point of the validation process started with the "Guidelines for Piloting of the Competence Certification Framework, new Qualifications and assessment Model", which set out the procedures and instruments to be followed by all the institutes involved in this important phase of the Qualdultrainers project.
Area of application The document describes the overall approach then, present again briefly an overview of the validation procedures and finally concentrates on the results of the piloting activities of the Quadultrainers project.
Product Languages English