Title Telework and Training: Work at Distance to Teach at Distance
Project Number LLP-LdV/ToI/2008/RO/028
Product R02 - TES-T&T Technological Infrastructure
Title R02 - TES-T&T Technological Infrastructure
Product Type others
The TES-T&T technological infrastructure is hosting the following components:
• The Project's Website (on the PUB CTANM's servers) consists in a small number of simple webpages, in all partnership's languages, presenting the main data about the project: Short description, Partnership, Objectives, Contact data, News, Useful links. The Website was continuosly updated during the project's duration and will be updated for a certain time period afterwards, but finally it will be "frozen" and its functions will be transfered to other components.
The Project's Website was developed at http://www.ctanm.pub.ro/T&T/
• The Intranet was used only by the project partners and contains the project documents, discussions forums on project's work packages, documents regarding the transnational meetings and also working documents related to the different work packages.
Like in other projects, the Intranet was developed using the Moodle platform on PUB CTANM's servers.
Even if initially it was mentioned that it will not be used after the end of the project, except for archiving purposes or for the project's evaluation, it was afterwards decided that the Intranet will still be used by the project partners for communication on topics related to the management of the technological infrastructure.
The Intranet was established at http://www.ctanm.pub.ro/dev/newmoodle/course/view.php?id=26
• The Integrated multilanguage TES-T&T Portal, representing the output of WP 6, is hosted on AllWeb's servers under the domain name www.telework-training.eu.
• The T&T e-Learning Platform is hosting the modules developed in the project and is providing all the necessary tools for the teaching and learning process.
The platform consists in a Moodle implementation on CTANM's servers.
Links were established between components for helping the navigation.
Consortium and target groups:
- University Managers and Project Managers
- Vocational Training Managers and Project Managers
- Scholastic Managers and Project Managers
- Others Stakeholders
Area of application