Project Number NL/07/LLP-LdV/TOI/123019
Project Type Projets de transfert d'innovation
Marketing Text EDDY est un environnement de l'apprenant electronique pour le passage à l'emploi pour les écoliers dans les écoles spéciales.
Disabled youngsters cannot always follow lessons on school because of their impairment of travelling disfficulty. Therefore they miss a lot of lessons and time at school during the years and will miss a degree or certificate. To tackle this problem we will develop EDDY to make it possible to follow lessons and hopefully qualify.
We will use the knowledge from our German and Irish partners and 2 Dutch schools for physical and mentally disabled youngsters solving the problem of distance learning.
Outcomes will be:
• Good practices at the Dutch schools with abour 30 younsgters;
• Content developing;
• Training empowerment and mindmapping for our European partners
• Developing methodical content train the trainer
• Hard and software services for all
• Mainstreaming EDDY for all the schools for disabled in the Netherlands.
In Eddy we will try to achieve the following goals:
• Support participants in training and further training activities an the use the knowledge and qualifications to facilitate personal development, employability and participation in the labour market.
• Support improvement in quality and innovation in vocational education and training systems, institutions and practices.
• Making provisions for learners with special needs, and helping to promote their integrations into mainstreaming education and training.
Formation ouverte et à distance
Accès pour les personnes moins favorisées
Égalité des chances
Sectors Information et Communication
Matériel pour l'enseignement
Enseignement à distance
The results will be:
- an electronic learning environment;
- description of the tests of youngsters working with eddy;
- transnational working summary
- technical description of EDDY for schools;
- implementation support EDDY at schools for special needs