Title Teachers "Know - how" Exchange within Lifelong Learning
Project Number SK/07/LDV/PRO/01-73230380
Project Type Mobility - Professionals in Vocational Education and Training VETPRO
Individual Participation Not possible
Marketing Text Project is focused on exchangin know-how in educational process between partner schools in Slovakia, Great Britain, Slovenia, Germany and Finland. Teachers were also able to visit companies and organisations focused on electrical and mechanical engineering with automated production to obtain qualification standards for new employees and compare it to Slovak standards.
Target group: the teachers of informatics, professional subjects and industrial informatics (ICT, programming, computer networks, e-learning, databases systems, graphics systems CAD, OrCAD) – altogether 8 teachers.
Demands: Project reacts to demand of increasing of the quality level and attractively of professional electrotechnical education and preparation. It seems to be necessary allow to our teachers to improve continually in their professional knowledge within their lifelong learning. We are interested in using of the newest ICT in education process in partners countries, in e-learning, in the ways of making cooperation between schools, enterprises, firms and acquisition of feed-back for the practice.
Main aims: The mobility project is aimed to the "know-how" exchange of the teachers of professional subjects and to the following development of cooperation with similar institutions as our school in 4 countries within the European Union. Main goals are:
1. To improve knowledge and practical experience within computer networks, structure and management and also within industrial informatics.
2. The cooperation with firms and enterprises which use ICT, their demands for professional education and preparation, for skills of their future employees – "European benchmarking" – reciprocal comparing among similar institutions. Acquiring of the newest knowledge in modern ICT Technologies within EU. Experience exchange in the frame of the distant education and e-learning.
3. The aim is to verify the implementation of providing education verify the competitiveness level of the professional school in practical life.
1. Preparation of didactic materials for professional subjects' education mainly industrial informatics.
2. To work up the new obtained knowledge by presentations and give it to another technical schools in our region.
Realization: Finland – duration of our mobility is 1 week - 2 teachers preliminary date 2nd week in February 2008
Germany– duration of our mobility is 1 week - 2 teachers preliminary date 3rd week in February 2008
Slovenia– duration of our mobility is 1 week - 2 teachers preliminary date 1st week in April 2008
Great Britain– duration of our mobility is 1 week - 2 teachers preliminary date 3rd week in April 2008
All 4 groups will follow the same (or similar) program according to the arrangement of receiving partners in each country.
Professional, Scientific and Technical Activities
Information and Communication