Project Number 2008-1-IS1-LEO05-00109
Project Type Transfer of Innovation
Software used to teach in the school system, institutions and businesses, the material is interactive and in the students´ native language. There has been a lack of materials similiar to this one.
By having the material in the students´ native language it becomes more accessible for the students, the material approaches the subject from a different angle and in a way that has not been done before where the latest technology is used. The student is more active while studying.
The material can be used in the classroom and also in the continuing education/distance learning setting. It can be used by schools, institutions and businesses.
New materials for the electronic field, that can be used in vocational and continuing education. All of the material is in the students´ native tongue and interactive. Emphasis is on having the material accessible for the students, where the text, graphics and sounds is combined. The material should reach out to more students and make them more active.
The material can be used in the classroom and also in the continuing/distance learning setting. The material offers:
• The students will monitor their progress and see where they stand
• The teachers can easily add their own material, such as detailed information and projects
• It is easy to update the material because of the frequent technology devolpment in this area
• The students will be able to work/study when they choose to do so
This also leads to:
• It is easier to teach students to use complicated and expensive equipment in assimilators and it is also less expensive to update materials and equipment
• Interesting material should decrease students´ drop – out rate
Description The purpose of the project is to use three courses from P&L, translate the material to the students´ native tongue in each country and adjust to conditions in each of the countries. The courses are electrotechnology, electronics and process control.
Product information Neue Unterrichtsmaterialien für den Elektronikbereich, die in Berufs- und Weiterbildung benutzt werden können. Alle Materialien stehen in der Muttersprache der Studenten zur Verfügung und sind interaktiv gestaltet. Besonderes Augenmerk ist auf die Verfügbarkeit des Materials für die Studenten gerichtet, in dem Texte, Grafiken und Ton verbunden ist. So erreicht das Material mehr Studenten und stärkt deren Eigenaktivität.