Title Training of Export Trainers via e Learning, An Innovative Approach
Project Number LLP-LdV-TOI-2007-TR-026
Product Text-e Training Materials on Export training
Title Text-e Training Materials on Export training
Product Type CD-ROM
Marketing Text The Text-e training materials are also offered in CD-ROM's. The CD's have an auto start function which provides the users to choose the language they prefer.
CD-ROM's contains comprehensive courses on export in pdf format. The courses are;
1. Internationalisation, Export Start-Up, Business Plan Preparation, and Export Management.
2. "Market Research for Exporting”
3. “Export Trade Documentation, Payments, Terms and Insurance”
5. International Negotiations and Commercial Contracts
1. Instructors in vocational schools (Vocational schools for intermediary human resources education in business)
2. University level educated women, especially in remoter areas, who have the capacity to initiate/lead a business and have access to internet, but are unemployed due to lack of established businesses in their areas. These women will have the potential to gather small and micro businesses into budding export clusters.
3. Voluntary group of people with capacity (e.g., university graduate and have basic level English) but unemployed or on part time jobs.
4. The staff in SMEs that would like to export but are not equipped with necessary knowledge on export.
5. People who have been educated to university level (non-commercial studies) working in businesses who could be retrained as exporters.
6. Personnel working in Chambers of Commerce and Industries,
7. Personnel working in the SME development organizations, and business support organizations
8. Professional women on maternity leave who could work out of home-offices,
9. University students who would like to have another (marketable) skill,
10. Professionals working in another field but have an interest on foreign trade,
11. Expatriate/guest workers (Gastarbeiter) from partner countries working especially in the EU 15 who could act as intermediaries for companies from their original countries.
Result Besides the e-learning platform, CD-ROMs provide a useful reference material for the target group on the field of export.
Area of application Trainings on export and trainings of export trainers.