Project Type Projets de transfert d'innovation
Status En cours
INTENT intends to address the question
of what the needed competences for international entrepreneurship are, to what
extent and how they can be formally
acquired through training, by defining the
needs of international companies, resulting
in a certifiable unit covering them, plus
an accompanying training programme and assessment and certifi cation procedures and criteria.
Main aims and objectives of the project:
To contribute to the Lisbon goal of making Europe the world’s leading economy by promoting the quantity and enhancing the quality of international entrepreneurs, by
• encouraging (young) people in Europe to pursue an internationally oriented entrepreneurial career, by making clear and transparent in the European context the competences they need for international trade;
• facilitating (young) people in Europe in acquiring these competences, by designing an ECVET-proof unit profile on international entrepreneurial competences, using a well developed and successfully applied analytic and descriptive method for ECVET, used in the LdV project COMINTER;
• providing training by designing a training package based on this unit profile, with the focus on cultural awareness and intra- and intercultural behaviour;
• ensuring maximum civil effect by creating validation and certification guidelines for relevant governmental organizations, VET-institutions and stakeholder organization from the trade sector.
In the INTENT project, tools and instruments and a training programme will be
developed for training providers, individuals and employers to improve their
international entrepreneurial competences, with the focus on intercultural intelligence.
Formation tout au long de la vie
Entreprise, TPE, PME
Utilisation et diffusion de résultats
Validation, transparence, certification
Unités d'acquis d'apprentissage
Analyse et écriture d‘acquis d'apprentissage
Documentation sur les acquis d'apprentissage
Evaluation d’acquis d'apprentissage
Partenariat ECVET (Implication d’organismes certificateurs)
Description de nouveaux métiers
Outcomes of the project:
1. A set of shared ‘international entrepreneurial competences’ and learning outcomes for EU-citizens, focused on intra- and intercultural aspects of international trade, to be implemented in National Qualification Structures;
2. An internationally transparent, competence-based unit profile for the ‘international entrepreneur’, consisting of an ECVET-proof Certifiable Unit;
3. A competence-based training package based on the unit profile, directed at the acquisition of the ‘international entrepreneurial competences’ with the focus on cultural awareness and intra- and intercultural behaviour;
4. A set of guidelines for international and national sector validation and certification.