Title COMPETENCE LEVEL ASSESSMENT OF SME MANAGERS
Project Number 2008-1-PL1-LEO05-02069
Product SELF-ASSESSMENT QUESTIONS FOR EACH COMPETENCE (QUESTIONNAIRE)
Title SELF-ASSESSMENT QUESTIONS FOR EACH COMPETENCE (QUESTIONNAIRE)
Product Type procedure for the analysis and prognosis of the vocational training requirement
Marketing Text assessment of managerial competences
The elaborated questionnaire consists of two parts. First part includes information about manager and his company:
- name of the firm
- size of the fir
- branch of business
- length of business running (number of years).
- sex of the manager
- age of the manager (number of years)
- experience in management (number of years, also in previous firms)
The second part of questionnaire consists of 163 statements that are indicators of two groups of competences.
1) General Competences:
• Creativity & Innovativeness
• Problem solving
• Decision making
• Self confidence
• Life-long learning
• Coping with stress
2) Specific competences
• Knowledge of legislation/regulation
• Knowledge of financial matters
• Knowledge of accounting and taxes
• Marketing knowledge
• Knowledge of process management (IT, quality, logistic, etc.)
• Human Resources Management
The scale for answers is from STRONGLY DISAGREE to STRONGLY AGREE with 0-100 slide-bar.
3) The scale of control (the 0-100 slide-bar form Totally disagree to Totally agree)
Target group SME managers
Result The main result of the questionnaire is the defined level of each competence.
Area of application The questionnaire is used in the procedure of standardization and defining required level of each competence.