Title Quality Boost for Tourism
Project Number 2008-1-FI1-LEO05-00456
Product Tourism Destination Quality Management -module
Title Tourism Destination Quality Management -module
Product Type teaching material
Tourism Destination Quality Management -module contains:
- concept and approaches of quality
- European quality vision
- basic principles and models of quality management
- tourism destination quality management approaches and models
- destination self-evaluation and case study
- destination positioning.
- role of a tourism destination reputation in the quality perceived by visitors
- meaning and role of hospitality in the quality perceived by visitors
- most common methods of tourism destination quality measurement and evaluation and their critical analysis
- Questionnaires of evaluation tourism destination quality and their critical analysis
3 EAP (80 hours), including:
Module takes 20 hours of lecture work - 8 hours of lectures, 4 hours of seminars, 8 hours of practical work - and additional 60 hours of independent work for students.
Adobe material contains 126 slides. Some pages are country specific and need to be revised accordingly.
Material downloadable from Files and Products/Upload sections
Target group University teachers, university students, entrepreneurs, tourism quality developers
Result Fundamentals of destination level tourism quality management learned. Functional tools acquired.
Area of application
tourism quality development
education of tourism quality
Product Languages English