Project Number LLP-LdV-ToI/2008/809
Project Type Projets de transfert d'innovation
Status En cours
Marketing Text xxx
The aims and objectives of the proposed ALIVE project include:
Project outcomes include:
• An expansion of the partnership network
• Delivery of awareness raising activities to new and existing partners
• Support for partners to adapt their practice to the Authentic Learning methods and philosophy
• Enhanced student retention and progression to industry as measured by individual institutions
• To transfer the outcomes of the ALIE (Leonardo da Vinci network) project through implementation, dissemination and education/training.
• To promote a change of attitude and approach in managers, policymakers, teachers and students through demonstration of the effectiveness of innovative authentic practice.
• To develop diagnostic and assessment tools for authentic learning.
• To work in collaboration with the Landbased industries to embed authentic learning by securing the participation of industry representatives.
• To work in collaboration with initial teacher training centres and student teachers to integrate authentic learning approaches by securing the participation of teacher training institutions.
• To continue the involvement of vocational students during the project.
Formation tout au long de la vie
Marché du travail
Validation, transparence, certification
Entreprise, TPE, PME
Agriculture, Sylviculture et Pêche
Information et Communication
Product Types Matériel d'apprentissage
5 work packages:
1. Kick-off meeting
2. Implementation of Authentic Learning
3. Train the partners, representatives of industry and students
4. Dissemination / valorisation
5. Final Meeting (preparation (1) and organisation (2))