Project Number LLP-LdV-ToI/2008/809
Project Type Innovationstransfer
Marketing Text xxx
The aims and objectives of the proposed ALIVE project include:
Project outcomes include:
• An expansion of the partnership network
• Delivery of awareness raising activities to new and existing partners
• Support for partners to adapt their practice to the Authentic Learning methods and philosophy
• Enhanced student retention and progression to industry as measured by individual institutions
• To transfer the outcomes of the ALIE (Leonardo da Vinci network) project through implementation, dissemination and education/training.
• To promote a change of attitude and approach in managers, policymakers, teachers and students through demonstration of the effectiveness of innovative authentic practice.
• To develop diagnostic and assessment tools for authentic learning.
• To work in collaboration with the Landbased industries to embed authentic learning by securing the participation of industry representatives.
• To work in collaboration with initial teacher training centres and student teachers to integrate authentic learning approaches by securing the participation of teacher training institutions.
• To continue the involvement of vocational students during the project.
Anerkennung, Transparenz, Zertifizierung
Erziehung und Unterricht
Land- und Forstwirtschaft, Fischerei
Information und Kommunikation
Product Types Lehrmaterial
5 work packages:
1. Kick-off meeting
2. Implementation of Authentic Learning
3. Train the partners, representatives of industry and students
4. Dissemination / valorisation
5. Final Meeting (preparation (1) and organisation (2))