Title TRA.I.N.E.R - Transferring Innovation and Network in Renewable Energies
Project Number LLP-LDV/TOI/2007/IT/195
Project Type Innovationstransfer
Marketing Text The TRAINER project intends to face the general problem of the limited use of renewable energies, from a point of view of training methods and products.
The TRA.I.N.E.R. project intends to transfer the methods and products developed by the PRO AERE project (Agricultural Projects for Renewable Energies in Europe) which was developed on a previous Leonardo da Vinci Programme. That project aimed to provide for the development of a training model of European dimension in the “agriculture” sector, through the realization of a methodological guide and a technical handbook which could be used to set up new didactic courses for all operators of agriculture-energy chains.
The choice of transfer the PRO AERE projects is based on many reasons, such as:
1) the handbooks and the guides are clear and easily usable for other sectors in order to get knowledge in the renewable energies sector;
2) the PRO AERE material represents a multidisciplinary instrument to provide analytic guide lines to plan projects and cognitive courses in the field of renewable energy sources;
3) the kind of process of needs’ diagnosis used, (i.e.: workshop with local actors, organization of focus group to identify the vocational needs) with a wide involvement of local actors, could provide evaluations strictly close to the reality.
The results of “PRO AERE” will be used at a double level:
• the methodology for the diagnosis of the needs will be transferred to a new target group;
• the products will be adapted to the new identified needs.
The adaptation includes the translation of materials into the official languages of the partners, while the added value is given by the transfer of the process of needs analysis and of products to a new target group, in a different field and into new territories.
Furthermore, the products’ contents of Pro Aere project, adapted to the new context, will be accessible online through the use of a software in open source which will allow to realize teaching and learning products for achieving the TRA.I.N.E.R project’s objectives.
The TRAINER project intends to propose an integrated training offer on renewable sources through the use of computerised technologies (e-learning) in order to activate training processes aimed mainly at the target groups identified and that match their needs. Some criticalities have been identified in the areas involved in the project, in terms of:
• the scarcity of training and oriented actions related to the spread of an “energetic culture” (e.g.: the ”National Energetic Plan” underlines an insufficient level of investments in educational and training courses related to the energy saving and to the efficient energy use);
• the training and information requests are not completely defined and structured;
• the offer of informative and oriented programmes related to the technologies and to the systems to reduce the energy consumptions and addressed to the final users (entrepreneurs and citizens) are insufficient;
• the lack of guidelines and of coordination for training programmes addressed to public and private operators and technicians;
• the lack of dialogue between the stakeholders of the renewable energy sector;
• the existence of training courses which are inadequate, not integrated and hardly usable;
• the lack of courses usable through the ICT technologies (the European Commission defines ICT such as the driving force behind the changes and the modernization);
• the necessity of using the internet instruments to develop information access and new learning strategies.
In particular through the construction of local networks of stakeholders it will be possible to identify the real needs and it will be possible to transfer and adapt in an usable way the methods and products of the PRO-AERE project.
Specifically the expected results of the TRAINER project are related to:
• construction of local networks that involve all the stakeholders and beneficiaries of the project;
• transfer and adaptation to the needs encountered of the training products and methods accomplished in the sphere of other projects;
• activation of micro training forms that can be exploited in e-learning through the use of a software program in open source (Platform-SPIP);
• 360°dissemination through the use of both traditional methods and innovative methods (ICT, virtual community)
The project is aimed to the following target group:
• entrepreneurs and operators of SMEs with high energetic consumptions (i.e.: Construction and Transport);
• structured enterprises of the agricultural sector;
• private users (citizens and students);
• technicians, private and public operators.
Thanks to the results of the TRA.I.N.E.R. project the beneficiaries will have at their disposal an accurate need analysis and training materials through which they could construct their renewable sources programmes. In particular the subjects that mainly will benefit of the results of the projects are:
• trainers/teachers of training companies/schools;
• project managers of training companies/school;
• managers and public executives for local administrations;
• Councillors and policy makers at a wider level.
Nutzung und Verbreitung von Ergebnissen
Berufsorientierung und -beratung
Erbringung von Freiberuflichen, Wissenschaftlichen und Technischen Dienstleistungen
Land- und Forstwirtschaft, Fischerei
Unterlagen für offenen Unterricht
Reports of Stakeholders
Final comparative synthetic report on needs analysis