Project Type Transfer of Innovation
Marketing Text The project forecast the transfer of the CLM a wide number of primary school's teachers in Italy, Germany and Spain to motivate a creative and intentional learning.
The aim of the first financial support was the devising, validation and application of a new learning method devoted to primary school's teachers to facilitate and implement their learning of new teaching stratetegies and to favour new learning educational ways considered not only as schemes to fill up but processes to be created.
The aims of our project are therefore related to:
• Need of updating current European teachers training needs
• Make teachers more involved, expert and in control of CLM, by first transferring on to them it’s content and didactical strategies
• Instruct and guide teachers to the transfer of the CLM inside the schools they teach at, by planning, along with them, suitable paths and didactical activities
The current financial support represents the implementation and extension of the previous project through the transfer and learning of the Creative Learning Method from a wide number of primary school's teachers in Italy, Germany and Spain and with the involving of a solid partnership represented by: Creativ (promoter), AIMC Emilia Romagna, CIDI, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Ufficio Scolastico Regionale dell'Emilia Romagna for Italy, Provincia di Enzkreis for Germany and Centro de Esenanza Superior en humanidades y ciencias de la education "Don Bosco" for Spain.
The CLM testing which is in accordance with the European levels, aims to facilitate a better synergy between relational, methodological and content competences, the ability to communicate and manage the classroom group, the utilization of methodological pluralism's viewpoint, the ability to work and to plan in team, a teachers training based on experiences, theories and tests.
Utilization and distribution of results
Sectors Arts, Entertainment and Recreation
CLM produce, during and at the end of project, tools and instruments aiming at spreading knowledge and application ways of the CLM. These products can be: teachers’ kits, CD Rom for teachers and learners, manuals, web sites etc…
Tangible and intangible outcomes are particularly represented by :
• teachers’ kits enabling all selected teachers to use and follow homogeneous tools and paths.
• manuals, but also New Media and ICT tools like CD Rom and Web sites, as work instruments for both teachers and pupils.
• Innovative methodologies being introduced so that teachers’ work and learners knowledge, are taught and learned in a more involving and efficient way.