Title A gender point of view for the quality of enterprise processes
Project Number 2007/IT/022
Project Type Projets de transfert d'innovation
Status En cours
Marketing Text Gender equality can make the difference! Most enterprise can improve their performance and their financial results introducing gender equality and gender differences enhancement and value.
The project wants to favour changes in enterprise management culture, processes and practices, introducing a gender approach. Three expert partners transfer culture and tools to different targets: the project partners to help them to adopt a gender equality culture and, outside the partnership, enterprise and quality system stakeholders to help them to get gender equality awareness as well as the adoption of practical tools for changes.
The main concepts we want to transfer cover three different but closely related domains that too often are kept separate but that influence one another in a significant way:
• equal opportunities/gender difference management
• work organization and Human Resource management
• informal and formal quality system management like ISO 9001:2008.
Project activities aim at both the revision of enterprise processes from a gender equality point of view and the consideration of gender equality factors in ISO 9001:2008 audits as there cannot be quality if there are gender discriminations.
In order to reach the aims, the planned actions carried out are:
• Technical Seminars to transfer know-how in the area of equal opportunities process management reserved to the project partners and to all the other targets concerned.
• Adjustment and updating of training modules – already developed in the former ‘Vision 2000’ Leonardo project - to the partners’ specific needs and related targets and transnational meeting in Bologna to approve changes.
• Training modules experimentation with the target groups in Training Seminars.
• Advice to a certification company, outside the partnership, in order to start Gender Certification. The first result of this activity is the implementation of a gender audit system to be carried out by a ISO 9001:2008 certification company and the issue of a Gender Certificate (autumn 2009).
The activities to be developed in the second year are:
• Adoption of transferred tools by individual stakeholders in the daily work practices.
• Advice provided to 3 more external enterprises not belonging to the partnership for the introduction and implementation of gender equality perspective and tools. Feedback and assessment of results.
• Dissemination of the concepts and tools through dedicated Seminars.
• Transnational meeting and Final meeting.
The project web site is: www.qualityandgender .com
Marché du travail
Formation tout au long de la vie
Égalité des chances
Hébergement et Restauration
Activités Spécialisées, Scientifiques Et Techniques
Santé Humaine et Action Sociale
Autres Activités de Services
Information et Communication
Arts, Spectacles et Activités Récréatives
Agriculture, Sylviculture et Pêche
Transparence et certification
The tangibile results are:
- Training modules for HR managers and Quality Auditors/Quality Managers adapted to the 8 partner’s needs - Technical Seminars and Training Seminars for awareness raising and transfer of results for partners employees/members/clients/trainers; - Adoption in practice in the daily work of practical tools and feedback from stakeholders - project Web Site www.qualityandgender.com ; - A final Book with the results and experience made for dissemination in Italy; Brochures and leaflets for dissemination.
The intangible results are: enterprises informed and staff trained on the value and practices of gender difference management and business advantage, both inside the partnership and the outside.