Title OUT – IN Organising, Using and Transferring Innovation
Project Number LLP-LDV-TOI-2007-IT-017
Project Type Innovationstransfer
OUT-IN intends to promote an innovative lifelong learning offer to provide to operators of Schools and
training organizations and to support European Mobility programmes.
Summary OUT-IN aims to adapt and transfer the results of a Leonardo Da Vinci’s pilote project (ISOL-ACTION) for the “learning professionals” – to develop competences in planning and implementing of projects financed by the European Union. OUT-IN focuses on the competences requested to plan transnational Mobility projects. There are the steps to adapt the model: a) Preliminary field analysis to add/revise the didactical contents of ISOL-AACTION; b) Prototype experimentation within all partner Countries (Italy, Greece, Latvia and United Kingdom); c) Transfer of the Prototype by a self-study training courseware, supported by actions of tutoring and coaching, involving to Italian and Latvian operators; d) Drafting of Mobility proposals and Multilateral projects within the Lifelong Learning Programme.
With reference to the objectives and priority of the Programme indicate, OUT-IN intends to contribute directly, through a wide transfer activity, to the promotion of a lifelong learning offer aimed at providing to the operators of Schools and training organisations, competences and tools useful to benefit of communitarian resources to support transnational mobility programmes and the development of innovative pedagogical solutions.
Education and Training organisations, all over Europe, are ever more requested to assume working features and modalities typical of the open systems, that is, the ones capable of acting within a context characterised by various levels of reference - from the local to the European one. To be an act as an open system within this complex context, means “to know” and “to know how read” its evolution in progress, “to catch” the opportunities of development it offers and to activate a structured whole of functional relations (networks) with all different actors working in it (Institutions, enterprises, associations, etc).
OUT-IN's project starts from the experience realised within a previous pilot project (ISOL – ACTION) co-financed by the Leonardo da Vinci Programme II Phase (2004-2006), whose actions realised in Isol – Action have produced, among all, a prototype of self-learning training courseware to support and refresh the competences of planning and managing interventions financed by the European Community, addressed to all operators that from the Bruges-Copenhagen process have been called “learning professionals”.
The specific goals of OUT-IN are:
1. to update, at linguistic level and with respect to the didactic material available in the database of the Isol- Action CD Rom, the prototype to be transferred. Up today, didactic contents are available in Italian and English and are articulated in about 14 Modules and 30 Units;
2. to verify, with the cooperation of operators working in Schools and training agencies not experienced in planning and realising transnational projects, the training needs analysis already made, in order to possibly integrate the didactical contents with specific Units or with the creation of specific Learning Objects;
3. to widen the experience to two other Countries (UK and LV);
4. to realise, through actions of tutoring and coaching, the transfer of the training model within Italian and Latvian Schools and training agencies, with the aim of producing – in cooperation of the direct beneficiaries and with the support of the partnership – 20 Mobility proposals and Multirateral Partnership projects to be immediately submitted under the framework of the LLP Programme (sectorial programmes Comenius, Grundtvig and Leonardo da Vinci).
5. to create and connect a steady virtual learning community including all subjects and institutions that will have participated to the experimentation and transfer actions.
The proposal foresees to create a network of institutions that will include around 60 education and training organisations and to train – through the Isol - Action courseware – around 200 education and training operators (teachers, trainers, planners) in their own language.
The partnership involves Research and Training Centres, Schools, chamber of Commerce Organisations and a Department of the Latvian Ministry of Education. The Countries represented are Italy, United Kingdom, Latvia and Greece.
Nutzung und Verbreitung von Ergebnissen
Sectors Erziehung und Unterricht
- Website for the dissemination of the project www.outinproject.net
- Self-training Course prototype in 4 languages of national contexts involved in the project (IT-EN-GR-LV). The product is available on CD-Rom, on the web platform created for that (courseware.outinproject.net) and on project Website): a self-study training course with 13 Modules and 28 Training Units aimed to plan mobility proposals and addressed to operators (teachers, tutors, trainers, officers)working in educational and training context.
- User guide of the Courseware (available on CD-Rom and web platform)
- Drafting of 19 Mobility proposals and Multilateral projects to be submitted within the 2010 Lifelong Learning Programme.
- Descriptive brochure of the project (IT-EN-GR-LV) (downloaded on Website)
- Newsletters (5 numbers)about the work in progress of the project (IT-EN)(downloaded on Website).
Projecthomepage www.outinproject.net Web platform: courseware.outinproject.net