Title Between formal and informal: a double model to assess competences in the building sector
Project Number LLP-LDV/TOI/2007/IT/020
Product Report "Evaluation of the experimentations"
Title Report "Evaluation of the experimentations"
Product Type others
Marketing Text Evaluation of the experimentations and perspectives of the Trasfobuilding model
The Report expose the results about:
- The questionnaire n. 2 of evaluation/control, collecting direct information from the partners on the result of the experimentations conducted (after conclusion) in each context using the Trasfobuilding model;
- The feedback comments about experimentations done after the meeting in Salerno (26 and 27 March 2009).
The report is divided in 5 parts, corresponding to the sections/topics of the questionnaire, exposing firstable the key comments and the perspectives then the complete detailed answers to the questionnaire.
11 training centres/building schools have answered, corresponding to the 100% of the sample where the experimentations took plac
The Report is directed to enterprises, workers and training center
Strong and weak points of the experimentation
- The number of experimentations (more than the planned) is surely a first positive signal
- The tool seems appliable for different purposes/targets
- Easy to manage
- The assessors/trainers seem become familiar in short time with the tool
- Efficient to measure the competences in practice
- Adaptability in different contexts and systems
- The assessed persons, if well informed, have a positive approach in being assessed
- The model has to be managed and used from the building schools/training centres, and not from other entities, because one of the key aspect is a strong familiarity and deep knowledge from the trainer/assessor.
Still open aspects:
- Terms and conditions of amendments/adaptations for different contexts
- Topic of certification of assessment: possible but possible also other forms of output «validation» (for companies, for choiche of further training, for self-assess with evidence etc)
- VET systems: a) where the process is less structured or «under construction», the tool can be pushed and used till a recognition at istitutional level; b) where the process is already fixed and structured, the tool can be used as a support or a further alternative of assessment/evaluation (e.g. for companies)
- Network of assessors to share and discuss together about problems and resolutions: is possible to establish or not?
Area of application
Product Languages English