Title Projet Maieuta: promotion des compétences implicites des resources humaines.
Project Number LLP-LDV/TOI/08/IT/565
Project Type Projets de transfert d'innovation
Marketing Text Projet Maieuta: promotion des compétences implicites des travailleurs. Le problème traité est l’exclusion du monde du travail qui touche les gens de plus de 40 ans: causes/solutions possibles
Summary The project promotes the transfer of the VPL (Validation of Prior Learning) model to draw out and validate the previously acquired skills of persons over the age of 40 – already successfully applied to working individuals – in order to encourage the employability of over 40-year-old jobless individuals, by reconstructing their career paths around their codified skills, enriched with “silent” competences, enhanced through training “on the job”. Secondary permits the firms involved to observe the potential of over 40-year-olds “on the job”, in order to be able to consider their possible employment in wider work processes within their organizational context, by tapping into their previously acquired skills.
The process of implementation of the VPL model will be developed in three main paths (or stages, both sequential and selective):
- a first Stage, with a path of knowledge and re-motivation to work, for two hundred jobless over 40;
- a 2nd stage with a path concerning the re-adjustment, re-alignment and reorientation training to employees, for the hundred over 40 selected at the conclusion of the first stage;
- a 3rd Stage with training workshops and on-farm testing of the Model VPL (Validation of Prior Learning) for the fifty over 40 selected at the conclusion of the second stage, to be implemented with the host companies belonging to the tourist areas and the industrial sector.
The three main routes which are the vector that implements the model, are active in selective terms. It is however important to note that for each of the three stages we will have the objectives described below.
Objectives First stage:
- Allow participants to know themselves in relation to their histories and professional life, also with reference to their potential in terms of formal learning, non-formal and informal, and to areas that they need to reinforce (skill gap);
- To encourage a widespread re-motivation process, necessary condition for re-construction of an accepted identity, supported by the necessary self-esteem;
- Ensure the acquisition of a guidance to address PATHWAYS training, and / or toward the labor markets, together with a validation of skills however and wherever acquired (Europass CV, portfolio responsibilities).
Objectives of the Second stage:
- Allow participants to know the degree of "maintenance" of their professional skills;
- Support the current self Usability of skills, including non-formal and informal skills, and guidelines to recognize employees and / or the self Entrepreneurship;
- Encourage the paths of adjustment of expertise through targeted training inputs.
Objectives Third stage:
- Allow participants to make visible the skills learned in previous non-formal and informal context, and support their self promoting for participation in corporate projects of job enrichment and job enlargement;
- Give them a validation document about skills however and wherever acquired, which is supported by tools such as educational booklet, Europass CV and competences portfolio, useful for to enter in the labor markets.
Formation tout au long de la vie
Validation, transparence, certification
Marché du travail
Accès pour les personnes moins favorisées
Sectors Autres Activités de Services
Transparence et certification
- Graphical representations of the milestones of the project. This representation makes it possible to see directly the conceptualizations developed through the use of interpretative models (VLP) used in the project.
- Video interviews with supervisors and experts in the VLP model:
-Tanya van Raai. Esperta modello Vpl Olanda. (http://www.progettomaieuta.it/content/tanya-van-raai-esperta-modello-vpl-olanda)
-Benardon - Molteni.(http://www.progettomaieuta.it/content/benardon-molteni-futuri-supervisor-maieuta)
-Lucia Barbieri. Equal - Vpl - Macerata (http://www.progettomaieuta.it/content/lucia-barbieri-equal-vpl-macerata)
- Video animation of diffusion, which describes the objectives and methodologies of the project.
- Report forms, and dissemination material (brochures, information material)