Title EQUABENCH - Benchmarking European Excellence
Project Number UK/08/LLP-LdV/TOI-163_167
Product People Development and Involvement Innovative Practice Guide
Title People Development and Involvement Innovative Practice Guide
Product Type others
Marketing Text This Innovative Practice Guide was produced by the EQUABENCH network as part of a Leonardo da Vinci funded project running from 2008 to 2010. The Guide explores the innovative practice used by a number of leading Vocational Education and Training (VET) organisations from across Europe in relation to the EFQM Fundamental Concept of Excellence - People Development and Involvement.
This Innovative Practice Guide showcases the practice of 8 leading VET organisations from across Europe in relation to People Development and Involvement. Papers included in the Guide are as follows:
1. Human Resource Development: Familiarisation; Qualification; Innovation; Information and Communication - Josefsheim Bigge
2. Peculiarity of Staff Involvement and Training in the Field of Services for People with Disability - Centro Studi, Opera Don Calabria
3. Human Resource Development: Internally Developed Staff Development Review Process - NLN
4. SIGPC: Integrated System for Management of People by Competences - CRPG
5. Expert Knowledge: How to Learn from Each Other (staff and Clients)- Pluryn
6. Investing in People: How the Cedar Foundation Recognises and Values Staff and Involves them in Continuous Improvement - Cedar
7. Strategy for Professional and Personal Development of Employees: Overview of Good Practices - IRRS
Managers and senior staff working in VET organisations across Europe.
Organisations interested in quality assurance and continuous improvement in a business focused and results orientated context.
Result The Innovative Practice Guide allows organisations to gain an overview of some of the best practice in the European VET sector and can provide a stepping stone for future benchmarking.
Area of application Any VET organisation
Product Languages English