Title EQUABENCH - Benchmarking European Excellence
Project Number UK/08/LLP-LdV/TOI-163_167
Product Management by Processes and Facts Innovative Practice Guide
Title Management by Processes and Facts Innovative Practice Guide
Product Type others
Marketing Text This Innovative Practice Guide was produced by the EQUABENCH network as part of a Leonardo da Vinci funded project running from 2008 to 2010. The Guide explores the innovative practice used by a number of leading Vocational Education and Training (VET) organisations from across Europe in relation to the EFQM Fundamental Concept of Excellence - Management by Processes and Facts.
This Innovative Practice Guide showcases the practice of 8 leading VET organisations from across Europe in relation to Management by Processes and Facts. Papers included in the Guide are as follows:
1. ISO 9001 Supported Vocational Rehabilitation Process: A Case Study Report -IRRS
2. Process Management Systems to Deliver Policy and Strategy: Balanced Scorecards and ISO 9001:2008 - Cedar Foundation
3. Management by Processes and Facts: The Planning and Control Cycle: Pluryn
4. Knowledge Management Centre (KMC) - EPR
5. Managing Client Information - CRPG
6. Reviewing Key Processes - NLN
7. Use of the Intranet for Effective Knowledge Management - Josefsheim Bigge
8. Assumption and Risks in Project Design - Centro Studi
Managers and senior staff working in VET organisations across Europe.
Organisations interested in quality assurance and continuous improvement in a business focused and results orientated context.
Result The Innovative Practice Guide allows organisations to gain an overview of some of the best practice in the European VET sector and can provide a stepping stone for future benchmarking.
Area of application The VET sector
Product Languages English