Project Number LLP-LdV-TOI-2008-FR-117009
Project Type Transfer of Innovation
Marketing Text Improving the accompaniment of future entrepreneurs in the field of training by improving the detection of the needs and by widening the offer thanks to innovative approaches and tools, particularly adapted to a public which is not familiar with entrepreneurial culture. In the end, the objective is to favour and increase the viability of their projects.
The AMFORE project aims at improving the accompaniment of future entrepreneurs in the field of training by improving the detection of the needs and by widening the offer thanks to innovative approaches and tools, adapted to the public targeted, beneficiaries of the social minimums, handicapped people and more particularly any person not familiar with entrepreneurial culture. In the end, the objective is to favour and increase the viability of their projects.
Moreover, a positive exit of the accompaniment does not always lead to creation but sometimes to the return to employment, or with the beginning of a new training. Thus this project is also about - placing man at the centre of our concerns – improving the valorisation and the recognition of acquired competences and/or orientating the project holders towards relay partners if necessary.
The AMFORE project is therefore composed of 3 main volets:
1) Improving the answer to the needs for training of the future entrepreneurs: thanks to the transfer and adaptation of the “couveuse d’entreprises” and “village des créateurs” methods.
2) Improving detection of the needs for training for the future entrepreneurs: thanks to an exchange and a transfer of the detection tools and methods used by each partner
3) Improving the recognition and the validation of formal and nonformal competences acquired by the beneficiaries: thanks to an exchange and a transfer of practices in each country partner, with the concretisation of partnerships and/or relay with other actors of VET at the local and regional level.
Beyond giving financial means to the project holders, today the accompanying structures want to improve the viability of self-employment projects and to reduce the death rate of the companies. Accordingly, new methods, complementary to those already in place were developed in order to allow, more particularly with the ones in difficulty, the possibility to practise /train to be entrepreneur thanks to the test in real conditions of the project and/or simulation.
Indeed, certain projects are not immediately viable because of the project holder (people with a qualification level relatively low for example), the type of project or territory (new service for example) and require a longer intermediate stage before creation.
In addition, the statistics show that, in the field of business creation, the people having beneficiated at the same time of an accompaniment and a training make their company overcome the first year in much greater proportion.
Main goals and expected impacts:
1) Improving the answer to the needs for formation of the future entrepreneurs:
Thanks to the transfer and adaptation of the methods of « couveuse d’entreprises » and « village des créateurs » allowing” to make safe” the course of creation and to make the projects more viable.
2) Improving detection of the needs for formations for the future entrepreneurs (to better answer it):
Thanks to a transfer of the tools and respective methods of detection used by each partner and realisation in common of a reference frame at the European level concerning the sector of business creation.
3) Improving the recognition and the validation of the competences acquired by the beneficiaries:
Thanks to a transfer of the practices, with the concretisation of partnerships and/or relay at the local and regional level: co-operation with the actors of VET and building in common a tool for the valorization/certification of formal and nonformal competences of the beneficiaries. This stage will in particular make it possible to better accompany the ones giving up the creation project towards a new departure in the working life.
Awaited impact: Maximization of the rate of survival of the companies after creation and/or recognition and increased validation of competences acquired by the recipients, increase in the qualification level of the citizens/beneficiaries in the European partners’ countries.
Utilization and distribution of results
Recognition, transparency, certification
Product Types others