Title European Certificate for Gearing up to Occupational Safety and Health in SMEs
Project Number 2007-LLP-LdV-TOI-2007-SK-73100389
Project Type Transfer of Innovation
Marketing Text From November 2007 to October 2008, the Slovak firm AJS Management Slovakia s.r.o. collaborated with the Slovak Chamber of Entrepreneurs, Slovakia, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Vratsa, Bulgaria, and Handwerkskammer, Trier, Germany, to implement the project 'European Certificate for Gearing up to Occupational Safety and Health in SMEs'.
The main objective of the project was to implement the acquis communautaire on occupational safety and health at SMEs.
The project was aimed at representatives of SMEs.
SPECIFIC PROJECT OBJECTIVES
- To adapt the Dutch training module in order to create an OSH course for SMEs
- To train trainers from SMEs in OSH
- To test the developed module in Bulgaria
- To disseminate project results in order to raise awareness of legal requirements for SMEs and decrease the number of occupational accidents and diseases
Human Health and Social Work Activities
Professional, Scientific and Technical Activities
open and distance learning
- Fully developed OSH training courses for SMEs, tested in Slovakia and Bulgaria under the supervision of the German partner and accredited by two Slovak national authorities: the National Labour Inspectorate and the Ministry of Education. Available also as an e-learning course at http://ajs.eskolenie.sk. The e-learning course is accredited by the National Labour Inspectorate.
- Brochure on 'Occupational Safety and Health in Small and Medium-sized Enterprises', available in a printed and an electronic version in Slovak, German, Bulgarian and English.
- Training modules entitled 'Occupational Safety and Health in Small and Medium-sized Enterprises', available in a printed and an electronic version in Slovak, German, Bulgarian and English