Project Type Pilot Project, project with multiplying effect (2000-2006)
The project has developed a unique model for quality indicators in youth career guidance, addressing the specific needs of key stakeholders, i.e. youth workers, career counsellors, managers of youth centers, instructional designers and policy makers.
The model is based on a systematic five-step approach to quality and identifies the key elements in the quality assurance (QA) process: context – input – process – output – outcome.
Summary The aim of the project is to improve the quality of youth career services and to provide the key stakeholders with innovative QA tools and instruments (both paper-based tools and interactive, online-based tools).
Description Project website available at: www.vqac.org
- A set of quality indicators (QI) developed for youth career consultancy (YCC)
- Indicators model (IM) of YCC based on a systematic five-step approach and quality sub-systems approach
- Manual: "Quality Assurance in Youth Career Consultancy"
- QA workbook: "QA Tools and Case Studies for Youth Career Consultancy"
- Online database and resource centre “Virtual Quality Assurance Centre”, available at: www.vqac.org
- Ten on-line multimedia QA tools
- Survey: "Quality Indicators for Youth Career Consultancy"