Project Number CZ/08/LLP-LdV/TOI/134025
Project Type Projets de transfert d'innovation
Status En cours
Marketing Text xxx
Beyond the School Project - Landscape Telling Stories
1) The objective is to extend an already verified and successful BTS project to Sweden, Lithuania and Latvia.
2) The target groups are - VET schools, students of VET schools, educational and school management staff.
3) The partnership involves partners with various experiences with the BTS project and its localization (CFME CZ as an creator, CFME DE as a localizator and ECOS as an user). It also involves receiving partners, who are well established in Sweden, Lithuania and Latvia.
The duration of the project is 24 months (10/2008 – 09/2010)
The project will support the development of several long-term competencies:
- Social & communications skills (presentation skills, the ability to deal with people, teamwork etc.)
- IT skills
- Information competency and literacy (gathering, processing, sorting and evaluating of information)
- Creation of long-term relationships involving local communities and the local landscape.
Description More information about the Beyond the School project, its methodology and outcomes etc.can be found at www.beyondtheschool.org.uk or www.krajinazaskolou.cz/toi.
Formation tout au long de la vie
Formation ouverte et à distance
Information et Communication
Hébergement et Restauration
Arts, Spectacles et Activités Récréatives
Agriculture, Sylviculture et Pêche
Méthodes de distribution
Matériel pour l'enseignement
Enseignement à distance
Localized and translated methodology of Beyond the School - this 60 pages methodology serves as a guide for teachers and students involved in the project. It describes each step of the project with plenty of hints and tips based on the practical ideas and proven practices of 200 schools that realize or have realized the project in the Czech republic and in UK, DE, PL, SK, HU and RO.
Localized version of the elearning course Beyond the School - the elearning course contains 11 game-based lessons that guide students involved in the project through each step of the project. This course represents an effective and motivating way of student´s instruction.
Translated and localized version of content management system Beyond the School:
The system is web based and enables students and teachers to run the project online. It works with multimedia. Students upload photos, texts, videos, interviews, even music they record for the purpose of the project, and other information, presentational and education material. The system is user-friendly and highly intuitive to work with.
Project tested and run at 9 VET schools, another projects ready to start.
To support the project testing, evaluation, dissemination and exploitation:
We will run the project at 9 VET schools (3 in Latvia, 3 in Lithuania, 3 in Sweden).