Title Online distance learning module in European agrarian law
Project Number SK/01/B/F/PP-142243
Project Type Pilotprojekt, Projekt mit Multiplikatorwirkung (2000-2006)
Marketing Text Project reacts to the lack of online educational materials, the absence of modern approaches to the education of agricultural managers in the spher...
Project reacts to the lack of online educational materials, the absence of modern approaches to the education of agricultural managers in the sphere of agrarian law, as well as to the insufficient approach to information in this field. During project implementation experiences from previous projects in TEMPUS (e.g. SJEP 14041 - 99 Agrieduca - Distance Education of Civil servants in the Area of Agriculture) or Leonardo da Vinci (SK/98/2/05612/PI/II.1.1.a/FPC - Environmental Friendly Agriculture, http://www.efa.sk) will be used. Primary target group are managers who need information from agrarian law. University students will also take part in testing modules. Innovative feature of the project is elaboration of online course from European agrarian law. Emphasis will be laid on the need of managers to apply methods and practices based on the accurate enumerations and electronic resources. Aim of the project is to improve the quality and approach to the further education. Basic priority set by project is improving the quality of co-operation between educational organisations and enterprises. Partners expect the long-time impact of project especially on: improving and extension of professional skills of agricultural managers in all participating countries, improving the quality of decision making processes implemented by agricultural managers, faster and more effective approach to information, increase of productive time in working process. Project should also contribute to the improvement of teachers` skills (not informaticians) that are necessary for the creation of online courses. Dissemination of the project results will be supported by elaboration of national language versions of modules.
1. Distance online course on agrarian law consisting of 5 modules (Fytosanitary legislation, Veterinary legislation, Living environment, International business with agricultural products in European Union, Agricultural politics). Each module will consist of 60 pages and it will be printed in Slovak, English, German and Dutch languages.
2. Paper and CD ROM (resp. DVD) version of the above mentioned educational materials.
3. Manual for online distance learning.
4. Online interactive communication system for counselling in the sphere of study agricultural law as well as for other spheres. System will be applied in all participating countries.
5. Establishing a virtual class enabling communication between teacher and student.
Sectors Land- und Forstwirtschaft, Fischerei