Title L’Assurance-Qualité et la Formation Accessible 2 (QATRAIN2)
Project Number UK/07/LLP-LdV/TOI-065
Project Type Projets de transfert d'innovation
Marketing Text Le but principal du projet QATRAIN2 est de permettre aux enseignants et aux formateurs de l’enseignement et de la formation professionnelle (VET) de mieux satisfaire aux besoins des étudiants handicapés et d’aider les éducateurs à améliorer l’accessibilité à la VET pour les personnes avec des handicaps, aussi bien que la possibilité d’y participer.
Summary QATRAIN2 raises awareness of and enables teaching and training staff to respond to the increased participation of people with disabilities in mainstream Vocational Education and Training (VET). By removing unintended barriers to their entry and successful participation, students with disabilities are included in a wider range of opportunities and qualifications that broaden career options and constitute a major step in reducing discrimination against them. Full accessibility to mainstream VET for people with disabilities requires adjustments in teaching, learning and assessment which teachers and trainers are best positioned to do.
QATRAIN2 transfers a well used and respected online resource that enables teachers, trainers, and all involved in curriculum planning and VET provision to improve the accessibility of mainstream VET for people with disabilities;
QATRAIN2 transforms a package originally developed for tertiary education into a form targeted for those engaged in the provision of non tertiary VET. The resource is also now available in a new country (Romania) and helps to promote an environment favourable for change in Turkey;
QATRAIN2 contributes to Lifelong Learning targets to improve the participation rate of people with disabilities in VET and their integration into mainstream provision. This enables them to achieve learning outcomes that will enhance employability and improve their ability to compete in the job market.
Formation tout au long de la vie
Accès pour les personnes moins favorisées
Égalité des chances
Product Types Site Internet
The following results will be produced within this project:
* A comprehensive, online searchable resource in the UK, Bulgaria, Greece and Romania;
* A promotional resource in Turkey;
* Online toolkit for identifying needs and promoting awareness in the UK, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece and Turkey;
* A guide to European Policies concerning disability and VET;
* A module in entrepreneurialism that will also provide an introductory tutorial for the QATRAIN2 resource;
* A report synthesising and comparing research results from the needs research programme in the partner countries;
* A promotional guide for the QATRAIN2 resource.