Title AGRONATUR - Transference of innovative training itinerary for rural realm training
Project Number LLP-LVD/TOI/2007/PT/18
Project Type Transfer of Innovation
This project defined as target groups the rural population, specially unemployed women, young population unemployed after compulsory school, adults abandoning agriculture, people that some how have physical deficiency or incapacity.
The transference is based on the results of 2 previous project - IN NATURE and ACTIVE TOURISM - , both Leonardo da Vinci pilot-projects'.
The solutions presented by these projects represent innovative solutions in order to support the improvement of the vocational and professional capacities, to create employment in the rural realm upon new emergent job opportunities.
The European rural areas struggle themselves with several problems and common to numerous countries, from which we stand up: depopulation and old growing of the population; difficulty in accomplishing the specialization of the new rural realm job opportunities; little enterprise initiatives; difficulty in adhering to the alternative agro cattle breading productions; inability and lack of qualification to valorize the advantage of the natural and tourism resources; low level of inter-regional commercial activities; little socio-economic indicators. The partnership has the participation of different sectors and territories (5 countries), with partners approaching the rural development, professional training, enterprise support, cooperation experiences and Programs such as LEONARDO, LEADER, GRUNDTVIG and INTERREG. The main goals are:
• Quality improvement of the European professional training system, adapting and integrating the innovating results and contents, obtained in the former projects;
• Strengthen the cooperation between different countries and institutions;
• Transference of these contents for the new social, economic and languages realities;
• Foment the equal opportunities and to be able to reach training;
• Adapt the innovating solutions to other sectors and/or potential beneficiary groups;
• Contribute for the rural development, in a sustainable perspective;
• Involve the entities and the social local, regional and national actors.
We intent to increase the transparence and competences’ recognition, including those obtained in non formal procedures, also improving the co-operation between several entities which operate in the professional training field, education, social agents, enterprises and other European organisms. Among these results we can name the followings:
• Translation of the curricular plans into the project’s partners languages;
• Organization of an experimental training action (with around 10 trainees per partners), in order to test the transference and adequate to the new contents;
• Edition of a training manual, having in account new adaptations resulting from training pilot-actions;
• Creation of a web page, with information about the project, activities, goals and results obtained.
Utilization and distribution of results
Accommodation and Food Service Activities
Agriculture, Forestry and Fishing
Other Service Activities
description of new occupation profiles
program or curricula